What Are We Looking For?
We're looking to build a diverse team of creative, innovative, dedicated and self-motivated people who want to make a difference in what they do. Putting it simply, we understand and are committed to our philosophy that the more talented, intelligent, motivated and hard working people that are a part of our unique, fast growing team, the greater opportunities there are for our continued success.
The excitement, high power and infinite possibilities of the web and its new economy at Futzen depend on the sustainability and sustainability of our traditional values; Values that provide a unique work environment, optimizing each individual’s unique capabilities, regularly exposing new opportunities and promoting a pay incentive plan for performance.
Interested candidates may mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledge of ASP .NET Web Application and Application Development for Windows Forms
Knowing about MVC 5 is a plus
Good knowledge of C #, LINQ, Entity Framework.
Good knowledge of multi-tier application architecture
Knowledge of HTML5 / CSS / JQUERY / SQL Server 2008 or higher
Good knowledge of SQL tables, queries and stored procedures
Strong ability to work as a team member
Good communication skills and writing skills
Eager to learn new technologies
Degree in Computer Science or any other computer related course;
Knowledge of web practices, access and usage;
Ability to manage multiple projects and manage compressed project schedules;
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Futzen Etechnologies Pvt Ltd is looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
We are looking for an Internship Marketing Manager. Candidate must have completed their MBA and good communication skills are more important.
COME WORK WITH US
Join the Team